HRT is an effective short-term treatment acquired mostly by women. It is a treatment for menopausal symptoms and helps in reducing the reduced hormonal levels with synthetic ones.
HRT is an effective short-term treatment acquired mostly by women. It is a treatment for menopausal symptoms and helps in reducing the reduced hormonal levels with synthetic ones. With this, it will replenish the hormonal levels for a more effective working human body.
The hormone that will be replenished is either a combination of estrogen and progesterone or estrogen alone. It will depend on the requirements of women experiencing menopausal symptoms. As a wellness center in Houston, Texas, we recognize that there are different types of hormone replacement therapy.
- Cyclical HRT mimics the normal menstrual cycle. It helps in regulating the bleeding cycle along with endometrium protection.
- Local Estrogen is used mainly for urogenital problems, such as the dry vagina, irritations, bladder problems, or infections.
- Long Cycle HRT is a method that causes withdrawal bleeds every three months.
- Estrogen-alone HRT is generally for women who have undergone hysterectomy.
- Continuous Combined Therapy is the combination of estrogen and progesterone. It is prescribed continuously to achieve period-free HRT.
Balance Wellness Center can deliver this therapy treatment. We also provide coolsculpting services in Texas. It is our goal to help people feel great and look amazingly beautiful. We believe that wellness services can help achieve fat loss and improve strength, energy, and overall health.
Achieve the fitness and beauty you desire with us. Schedule your appointment with us, and let us help you achieve the amazing body you want to achieve.
Learn more about us here on our website. For more information and other urgent concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.